Here I'll be taking you through a lesson on how to create a fully realised character concept design from start to finish. I discuss and go over in detail on how I went about doing this design in a very short period of time.
What topics are covered?
- How to take scan data and analyse it for your use in creating a new original concept.
- I go over in detail and explain how I work in Z-Brush to achieve the concept design in this video.
- How to go about lighting and colouring your design in Keyshot
- Colour correction and detailing in Photoshop.
What do I get?
- 3 hrs of video with narration.
- Z-Brush model file.
- Keyshot scene file.
- Photoshop PSD file.
- Intermediate to beginners knowledge of Z-Brush, if you know the basics of how brushes work in Z-Brush you should be fine.
- 3D Scan data is not required but saves you time if you have it
- Beginners knowledge of Key-shot.
- Beginners knowledge Photoshop.
- Magic Bullet plugin for Photoshop - Not required.