With this tutorial I show you how to create and detail a robot Bust from 3D scan data, I explain how to best utilize scan data and to work with it rather then just carelessly scribbling all over it and disregarding what is there to use to your advantage.
What topics are covered?
- How to take scan data and analyse it for your use in creating a new original concept.
- I go over in detail and explain how I work in Z-Brush to achieve the concept design in this video.
What do I get?
- 2 hrs of video with narration.
- Z-Brush model file.
- Intermediate to beginners knowledge of Z-Brush, if you know the basics of how brushes work in Z-Brush you should be fine.
- 3D Scan data is not required but saves you time if you have it